Special Program Features
What Makes Bethany Preschool So Special?
- Committed Staff
- We are proud of our excellent teaching staff and their long commitment to our program. All teachers and assistants have a minimum bachelor's level education.
- Small Class Size
- Bethany's student-to-teacher ratio is 4:1 (Bumble Bees), 6:1 (Fireflies), or 7:1 (Grasshoppers), allowing the teachers to give time and attention to every child.
- Cost per hour, Bethany is one of the most affordable preschools on Bainbridge Island, with no hidden fundraising expectations.
- Weekly chapel visits create spiritual awareness. Creative Movement develops gross motor skills and core muscle strength. Music develops language, memory and motor skills.
- Date Night
- At least once per year, the preschool staff provides free childcare to allow parents the opportunity to go out and reconnect.
- Childcare during Conferences
- Twice per year parents are encouraged to come and meet with the teachers to hear about their students' progress. During those conferences, we will watch your children while you meet with the teachers.
- Safety First
- All staff members have current CPR and First Aid training including infant/child CPR and First Aid.