Our play-based programs provide longer class times to foster independence in a calm and nurturing atmosphere where students can grow physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
Bumble Bees: 2½-Year-Old Program
- Mondays and Wednesdays, 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- $1,850 yearly tuition, broken into ten equal payments of $185
- 4:1 student-to-teacher ratio
This is a wonderful introduction to school for your child. The loving and nuturing staff create an environment where these little ones feel safe and make a successful transition toward more independence.
Fireflies: 3- and 4-Year-Old Program
- Tuesdays and Thursdays, 9:15 a.m. to 12:15 p.m.
- $2,000 yearly tuition, broken into ten equal payments of $200
- 6:1 student-to-teacher ratio
Optional “Lunch Bunch” starts in mid-October. Students share lunch together and additional free choice time.
$65 per month, October to May; June is free!.
The opportunity to have a modified start with 3 hours and the option to stay for 4 hours at school creates ultimate flexibility to best meet the needs of all families and foster increased student independence.
Grasshoppers: 4- and 5-Year-Old Program
- Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, 9:15 a.m. to 1:15 p.m.
- $3,200 yearly tuition, broken into ten equal payments of $320
- 7:1 student-to-teacher ratio
By providing students 4-hour classes (12 hours per week), students are prepared for kindergarten in a calm and relaxed atmosphere. There is plenty of time for many different activities and experiences as well as lots of play.
Sharing lunch together prepares students for the independence required for a successful transition to kindergarten.
No Hidden Fees or Fundraising
The only fees are as follows:
- One-time $100 Application Fee
- $50 Materials Fee for Bumble Bees
- $100 Materials Fee for Fireflies and Grasshoppers
We also provide a 10% tuition discount for the second child attending from the same family.
Cost per hour, Bethany Lutheran Preschool is one of the most affordable preschools on Bainbridge Island.
Scholarships are available.
Contact Katie Drovdahl, Preschool Director, for financial aid information.
Bethany Lutheran Preschool admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school.
It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies and other school-administered activities.