Our play-based programs provide longer class times to foster independence in a calm and nurturing atmosphere where students can grow physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
Bumble Bees: 2½-Year-Old Program
- Mondays and Wednesdays, 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- $2,050 yearly tuition, broken into ten equal payments of $205
- 4:1 student-to-teacher ratio
This is a wonderful introduction to school for your child. The loving and nuturing staff create an environment where these little ones feel safe and make a successful transition toward more independence.
Fireflies: 3- and 4-Year-Old Program
- Tuesdays and Thursdays, 9:15 a.m. to 1:15 p.m.
- $2,850 yearly tuition, broken into ten equal payments of $285
- 6:1 student-to-teacher ratio
To ease students into the year, we begin with a shorter day (9:15-12:15). In mid-October, we add a lunch hour, and we maintain a 4 hour school day throughout the rest of the year.
Grasshoppers: 4- and 5-Year-Old Program
- Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, 9:15 a.m. to 1:15 p.m.
- $3,450 yearly tuition, broken into ten equal payments of $345
- 7:1 student-to-teacher ratio
By providing students 4-hour classes (12 hours per week), students are prepared for kindergarten in a calm and relaxed atmosphere. There is plenty of time for many different activities and experiences as well as lots of play.
Sharing lunch together prepares students for the independence required for a successful transition to kindergarten.
No Hidden Fees or Fundraising
The only fees are as follows:
- One-time $100 Application Fee
- $60 Materials Fee for Bumble Bees
- $110 Materials Fee for Fireflies and Grasshoppers
We also provide a 10% tuition discount for the second child attending from the same family.
Cost per hour, Bethany Lutheran Preschool is one of the most affordable preschools on Bainbridge Island.
Scholarships are available.
Contact Julianne Haggart, Preschool Director, for financial aid information.
Bethany Lutheran Preschool admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school.
It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies and other school-administered activities.